Google Maps API maps not displaying polygons when printing in Chrome 43

Napo Monasterio

May 26, 2015, 12:53:04 PM5/26/15
to chromium...@chromium.org
It appears that the latest stable release of Chrome (43.0.2357.81 m) is now not showing any polygons/circles when printing or during the print-preview process. We discovered this in one of our internal applications, but take a look at the following two examples:

This has been tested today on a Chrome 42 instance and is working properly. We have just tested on Canary 45.0.2412.0, and the issue is fortunately resolved there.

Any insight into this, and when the merge with Canary is expected, would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Kenneth Russell

May 26, 2015, 5:32:10 PM5/26/15
to napo.mo...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Thanks for reporting this and sorry about the regression. I can
confirm that this is broken in Chrome 43.0.2357.65 (Official Build)
(64-bit) -- tested on Mac OS X -- and is fixed in 43.0.2357.65
(Official Build) (64-bit) .

I've filed http://crbug.com/492377 about this; please star the issue
to follow the investigation.

Thanks,