Issues Regarding the Wordpress Theme -Himalayas on website

MUMBAI TRAVELLERS

Jun 29, 2016, 6:34:06 AM6/29/16
to Chromium-discuss
​We are working on our wordpress website http://book-my-safari.com/​ and utilizing your theme Himalayas(http://demo.themegrill.com/himalayas/). While designing, we had faced below issues and request you to kindly revert with the solutions on the same :

1. As it is one page theme, I would like to know how to direct the primary navigation on the same Home page instead of redirecting on created page. What exactly is Section Id and where do I get the ID no. of every template or page. If you visit the website and click on any primary navigation, it redirects on the created page.

2. Which free plugin is considered best for the "Inquiry Form" and How to add it on home Page on Himalaya theme  ?

3. How to add featured post in a single page? (Referring to collection of all blog posts under main menu page of Blog ) Would like to know how to install drag and drop on the independent pages to create the hub for all featured post?

4. Once the Home Page is created after selecting Front Page slidebar, we are still getting the Home and Right Widget on the bottom of the page. Kindly suggest for the same

PhistucK

Jun 29, 2016, 6:38:22 AM6/29/16
to mumbaitr...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
This is unrelated to Chrome or Chromium. Do not post about this to the various Chromium groups again.

PhistucK