Can some Dev please define what EAFE is?

已查看 108 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dale

未读,
2015年4月28日 16:24:002015/4/28
收件人 chromium...@chromium.org
?? Apparently my last post was deleted as spam? No notifications, it's just gone. Try again.

I am trying to figure out how to launch a Google Slides presentation from the Windows command line. Looking through the Chromium launch options, there's something called an EAFA URL.

I've been trying to figure out what this is, but Googling for an answer is turning up nothing useful. I'm getting lots of unwanted financial search results, and references to Chromium source code which also does not explain what this is.

Brett Wilson

未读,
2015年4月29日 18:17:252015/4/29
收件人 chromium...@chromium.org
You'll have to explain better where you see this. "Chromium launch options" is too vague and I've never heard of anything like this.

Brett

Dale

未读,
2015年4月30日 12:29:282015/4/30
收件人 chromium...@chromium.org
The EAFE url option is mentioned here:

--eafe-url     EAFE url and path to use for Easy bootstrapping.

At this point I am just trying to figure out what this acronym is referring to.

This searching doesn't help at all.

Brett Wilson

未读,
2015年4月30日 19:29:522015/4/30