Getting uncaughtException only on chrome.Help needed to identify and resolve this issue.

Steven Jacob

Dec 8, 2017, 1:13:09 PM12/8/17
to Chromium-discuss
Hi Team,

We get some strange exception on the browser while the web application run is being accessed in the browser.

Getting uncaughtException (Typeerror) cannot read property length from null. We are checking for null and all the precautions have been done.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen
3F3E0BD.PNG

PhistucK

Dec 10, 2017, 2:24:34 AM12/10/17
to ramos...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
You do not provide enough details for anyone here to help you.
Please, show at least a stack trace (browsers do not generate those alerts, so I guess something listens to the error event, or you have a try/catch somewhere), or the relevant code that throws, or a URL that can reproduce the issue (this is the most helpful detail).

PhistucK

Monique Epstein

Dec 10, 2017, 5:35:02 PM12/10/17
to PhistucK, ramos...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Hello
Thanks a lot for trying to help me!!
the problem is solved with  google Chrome edition 63 !!
you can have a look at the DHTL menus
they work fine now!!
here is the page
best regards

Monique Epstein

--

Monique Epstein

Associations E-Seniors / E-Juniors / M3Cube
+33 . 6 24 39 64 34

www.e-seniors.asso.fr
e-seniors.paris
www.eseniors.eu
www.e-seniors.asso.fr/Institut
E-Seniors est membre administrateur de l'ISOC France (http://www.isoc.fr/
E-Seniors is a - certified by ICANN (https://www.icann.org/) - ALS ( At-Large Structure )
E-Seniors est partenaire associé de la communauté EIT Health (eithealth.eu )
www.e-juniors.fr
www.m3cube.asso.st
www.elephantmusik.fr
repaircafeparis.fr/
www.swingitorchestra.com

" Focus on how you can make life better for users, not the competition"

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." Steve Jobs