Chrome / Chromium V49 avalability

Ian Morris

May 30, 2016, 9:32:16 AM5/30/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hi All,

I am trying to find an executable copy of Chrome or Chromium (ideally Chrome) V49.X  I am looking into a memory leak in Chrome with our web based CRM system & I have a suspicion that this bug https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=609137 may be causing it.  I therefore want to get an older copy of Chrome prior to 50 (where this bug showed up) to see if I can re-create the issue in that version.  I can't seem to find anywhere to download it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ian

PhistucK

Jun 1, 2016, 1:12:49 PM6/1/16
to bi...@ian-morris.co.uk, Chromium-discuss
Stable versions are harder to find, but your can test snapshot builds from around that time here -

PhistucK