ARC Welder not working

Erik Johnson

Aug 23, 2016, 1:12:59 AM8/23/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hello, ARC Welder on my Lenovo 11e Chromebook has suddenly stopped working and will stall at the loading screen when I try and open up an APK. Even the ones that I've launched before have stopped working altogether. Please Help!

PhistucK

Aug 23, 2016, 5:03:16 AM8/23/16
to erik.j...@vhhscougars.org, Chromium-discuss
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK