[idea] On new Start page .... (for programmers scientists of google)

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Omar Mariotti

未讀,
2015年5月25日 下午4:30:402015/5/25
收件者:chromium...@chromium.org
hi guys and programmers scientists google
you could insert "connections - the tab" great? and especially many more than 8?
it would be helpful to me that there was a drag and drop the link I want to add.
This would increase the productivity of your browser.
Have a link handy when I open a tab is essential.
thanks Omar.

dhw

未讀,
2015年5月26日 上午8:54:062015/5/26
收件者:chromium...@chromium.org、caiogiul...@gmail.com
Hi Omar,

Unfortunately, the layout for the New Tab page is fixed and Chrome does not provide user options to change it.

If you want to customize the layout of the New Tab page, you need to look for New Tab Page extensions from the Chrome Webstore:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/new%20tab?_category=extensions

If you want to make the New Tab page have more thumbnails and choose the websites you want, you can look for Speed Dial New Tab extensions from the Chrome Webstore:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/speed%20dial?_category=extensions
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄