Are Runtime Flags Available to Webview and How Do I Turn Them on and Off?

Joe Medley

Aug 16, 2017, 3:22:45 PM8/16/17
to Chromium-discuss
I'm sort of embarrassed that I don't know the answer to this question. The fact is I mostly document things when they go to stable. Someone recently asked about this and I can't find anything on it.

Does anybody know the answer and where it's documented?

Joe

Jon Perryman

Aug 20, 2017, 12:26:51 PM8/20/17
to jme...@google.com, Chromium-discuss
Setting options and flags for chrome depends upon the option you want to change. There are command line options such as kiosk mode. Other options can be found at chrome://settings and chrome://flags.

Regards, Jon.

Joe Medley

Aug 22, 2017, 11:30:07 AM8/22/17
to Jon Perryman, Chromium-discuss
That much I know. My question is specifically about webview. I can't seem to figure out how to get to those pages on webview.

Joe Medley | Technical Writer, Chrome DevRel | jme...@google.com | 816-678-7195
If an API's not documented it doesn't exist.

PhistucK

Aug 22, 2017, 12:03:34 PM8/22/17
to Torne (Richard Coles), Chromium-discuss, Joe Medley
Do you know the answer to that one? :)

PhistucK

Torne (Richard Coles)