Getting Blank document if I download the pdf generated from birt in Chrome

shrikrishna survase

May 18, 2018, 5:55:30 AM5/18/18
to Chromium-discuss
Hi,
I am getting blank document when I download the pdf in Chrome whereas If directly click on Print then proper data is coming.
Same pdf I am able to download from other browser like IE, Mozilla, Safari.

I am passing dynamic parameter to birt engine and once I click on download in chrome its not taking that dynamic parameter instead of that pdf is getting download by rpt default parameter which was wrong.

Anybody can help me on this I tried lot of things but not getting why its happening in Chrome browser only

Wei Li

May 21, 2018, 12:49:02 PM5/21/18
to Chromium-discuss
Is https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=786029 the same problem as you experienced? If not, pls