Yahoo email messages not showing up-- only wallpaper shows up. Why?

Jul 22, 2016, 6:54:19 PM7/22/16
to Chromium-discuss
[My Chromium is Version 51.0.2704.79 Built on 8.4, running on Debian 8.5 (64-bit).]

When I log into my Yahoo email service, only the wallpaper shows up, but NO messages are there-- it's all just blank except for that wallpaper. Why? What's wrong?

Is this happening because of some content setting? Which one?

[My sole OS is MX-15 (64 bit), a Linux distro.
My Chromium is Version 51.0.2704.79 Built on 8.4, running on Debian 8.5 (64-bit).]

PhistucK

Jul 22, 2016, 7:01:08 PM7/22/16
to lar...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
If you press F12 and go to the Console panel, does it show any error?

I cannot reproduce with Chrome 51 on Windows 7.

Can you reproduce with Google Chrome?

PhistucK