ETA on Chromium Beta promotion to M53?

Darshan Shankar

Jul 17, 2016, 1:37:23 AM7/17/16
to Chromium-discuss
Hi!

It's been 6 weeks since beta channel switched to M52. Can we expect M53 soon?

PhistucK

Jul 17, 2016, 1:40:15 AM7/17/16
to d.n.s...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
A lot of people go on vacations during this time, so the current beta Chrome is taking a bit more to be released as the stable Chrome. I guess it will be another week or two before Chrome 53 is released as the beta Chrome.

PhistucK