Adding new HTML element attribute

Michael C.

Apr 28, 2017, 7:07:10 AM4/28/17
to Chromium-discuss
I'm trying to add a text attribute and a boolean attribute to the set of global attributes (attributes that are defined for every every element type).

Can someone point me in the direction of a guide or previous code review that would show me how to do this? I know I would need to change third_party/WebKit/Source/core/html/HTMLAttributeNames.in, but I'm not sure if there are other things that need to be done.

I would eventually just want to check for these new attributes in C++ using getAttribute / FastGetAttribute

Thanks,
Michael