Can't duplex print in Chromium

Manny Flores

Mar 22, 2018, 10:25:08 AM3/22/18
to Chromium-discuss
Running Antergos with Chromium Version 65.0.3325.181 (Developer Build) (64-bit).
I can't print duplex on my Lexmark CX510 using this PPD: http://www.openprinting.org/printer/Lexmark/Lexmark-CX510de
I can in Firefox and Document Viewer. I can even print duplex in a Xubuntu VM running Chromium 64.0.3282.167.
Also tried using Print using system dialog and still no go.
I Googled around a bit and found some really old stuff of duplex being a default but couldn't find anything with my exact symptom.
Any ideas?

rbpotter

Mar 25, 2018, 4:23:05 AM3/25/18
to f...@lockzero.com, Chromium-discuss
You can file a bug for this on crbug.com. Please include all the information from your e-mail on the bug. I recommend filing a new issue even if you see an existing one that looks similar, as these types of issues are often printer/OS specific.

Thanks!

Manny Flores

Mar 26, 2018, 8:45:31 AM3/26/18
to Chromium-discuss, f...@lockzero.com
Done. Thanks for steering me to that site!