Showing chrome://extensions in a new Chrome window

Dato Da

May 29, 2015, 9:50:50 PM5/29/15
to chromium...@chromium.org
Hi,

    Here's what I would lie to do: Start a new Chrome window, and have it show chrome://extensions.

    Is there a way to do this from the command line? I tried

    <chrome directory>/chrome chrome://extensions

and that doesn't do it. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

PhistucK

May 30, 2015, 4:07:09 AM5/30/15
to Dato Da, Chromium-discuss
You can create an extension that does that, I think (you will pick a special HTTP URL and the extension will take over that URL and instead open a new window with chrome:extensions).

PhistucK