Ajax Slider and touch screen with Chrome

Wayne Cornish

Aug 22, 2016, 5:58:28 AM8/22/16
to Chromium-discuss
I have added a simple touch screen slider to a web page like the example link below and want to all the user to drag the handle using a touch screen.

However I am currently unable to get this to work.
I have disabled the default behavior of going to the previous or next page when sliding left and right respectively by adding the following command to my short cut. "--overscroll-history-navigation=0". But this still doesn't allow the user to slid the handle using the touch screen capabilities.

Whats even more strange is that the slider does work when accessing over an RDP connection.

So I am presuming it can be achieved by changing some settings somewhere.
But I am not sure where to start either Chrome, Windows 10, My Touch Screen, etc.

Any help or pointers with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Wayne