Where to Parse Custom Headers ?

Chandan Kharbanda

Sep 24, 2016, 8:42:28 AM9/24/16
to Chromium-dev
I have added a custom header for every response that my server sends.
I want to parse that header and store it in persistent storage (I am thinking of using CookieMonster.).

Can anybody point me to the function and source file where headers are parsed ?

Chandan Kharbanda
B.Tech. Student
IIIT-Hyderabad

Thiago Farina