Does YouTube Demo Player support prefixed EME 0.1b ?

sam wu

Mar 15, 2018, 5:45:54 PM3/15/18
to Chromium-dev
As subject mentioned, has prefixed EME 0.1b been removed from "YouTube Demo Player"?
From wpewebkit, I see the console logs, webkitGenerateKeyRequest() is called, but webkitAddKey() is no action, why?

PhistucK

Mar 15, 2018, 5:53:54 PM3/15/18
to chwu...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
What is "YouTube Demo Player"? Unless it is something that is maintained by the Chromium project, I think you are asking in the wrong place.

PhistucK

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:26 AM, sam wu <chwu...@gmail.com> wrote:
As subject mentioned, has prefixed EME 0.1b been removed from "YouTube Demo Player"?
From wpewebkit, I see the console logs, webkitGenerateKeyRequest() is called, but webkitAddKey() is no action, why?