Re: [chromium-dev] Header Response missing in console

Message has been deleted

PhistucK

Feb 14, 2018, 2:16:28 AM2/14/18
to coryty...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
This group is about browser development, for the Developer Tools feature, use https://groups.google.com/group/google-chrome-developer-tools/ and mention whether you use Chrome or Chromium and its version. Ideally, you should also provide a URL so someone else could debug it.

PhistucK

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:01 AM, Cory Tyburski <coryty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I am attempting to upgrade my server and have found the header "response reason" is not showing anymore. This is not the case for other browsers.

Old view:

vs new:

My setup is Ubuntu 16.04 with NGINX. Does anyone know the reason behind this?