ios : read the certificate info from page ?

Dora

Jul 26, 2016, 8:05:24 AM7/26/16
to Chromium-dev
Hello everyone,

     Now, I want to read and verify certificate info about the page, but I don't know which function to call.

Can you give me same hint?

     Thanks!

PhistucK

Jul 26, 2016, 8:27:58 AM7/26/16
to quyan...@sina.com, Chromium-dev
You mean, in Chromium for iOS, you want to read and verify the certificate information about the page from within C++ (or Objective-C), right?

PhistucK

Dora

Sep 1, 2016, 2:32:02 AM9/1/16
to Chromium-dev, quyan...@sina.com
Hello  PhistucK,  there is not openssl about ios platform   in path  ../src/third_party/boringssl/ ,  why?

在 2016年7月26日星期二 UTC+8下午8:27:58,PhistucK写道:

Éric Noyau

Sep 6, 2016, 8:23:41 AM9/6/16
to quyan...@sina.com, Chromium-dev
The code you are looking for is probably the one in -[CRWWebController updateSSLStatusForCurrentNavigationItem]. It retrieves the certificate chain from the WKWebView and validates it.

-- Éric