Flakiness Dashboard: Deprecating Times and Overview sections

Sergiy Byelozyorov

Aug 7, 2017, 6:28:57 PM8/7/17
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev, Julie Parent
if you don't use Flakiness Dashboard you can stop reading now

We are considering deprecating Times and Overview sections on the Flakiness Dashboard as they haven't seen much usage recently and also because we would prefer to concentrate our efforts on improving the Results section, which is used widely. If you are using those sections, please let us know how so that we can see how we can support your use case in the future.

Thanks,
Sergiy
--
Sergiy Byelozyorov | Software Engineer | ser...@google.com

Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Strasse 33
80636 München

AG Hamburg, HRB 86891 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg | Geschäftsführer: Matthew Scott Sucherman, Paul Terence Manicle

qyea...@google.com

Aug 8, 2017, 5:19:44 PM8/8/17
to blink-dev, chromi...@chromium.org, jpa...@chromium.org
+1, I personally use the results section but not the times or overview sections. Also, the overview page just crashed for me and the times info seems to be out of date or missing for layout tests (although treemaps are generally pretty neat).

Julie Parent

Aug 14, 2017, 5:13:51 PM8/14/17
to Quinten Yearsley, infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
+infra-dev

Reminder: We plan to remove these pages in one week.

Sergiy Byelozyorov

Aug 25, 2017, 12:53:56 PM8/25/17
to Chromium-dev
As we haven't heard any strong pushback, we have removed the pages from the site. If you are late to this conversation and needed those pages, feel free to reach out and we can discuss how we can support your use-case better.

Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Strasse 33
80636 München

AG Hamburg, HRB 86891 | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg | Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado