Testing Incognito WebUI

Sean

May 22, 2017, 5:11:29 PM5/22/17
to Chromium-dev
I've been having trouble with bugs getting introduced in Guest Mode.  I would like to setup some tests to validate that my WebUI handler classes can be constructed and used with an incognito profile.  Is using CreateIncognitoBrowser the easiest way to do that?

https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/chrome/test/base/in_process_browser_test.cc?type=cs&l=463

John Abd-El-Malek

May 22, 2017, 8:50:28 PM5/22/17
to sk...@chromium.org, Chromium-dev
You can also parameterize your existing webui browsertests and run them normally and in incognito by passing kIncognito in InProcessBrowserTest::SetUpCommandLine