How to use Openssl library?

Hoa Vu

Aug 30, 2016, 9:45:57 PM8/30/16
to Chromium-dev
Hi,
I'm developing Chromium for iOS. I'm adding a my library using openssl to Chromium source. It was built success but when I run app and call function in my library, chromium app die!
It die in Ran_byte function in Openssl, I have got an error: "exc_bad_access code=1".
Other times: when I call function in my library, this function use openssl, the code don't call my openssl library, it call Chromium's openssl.
Someon can help me fix this? Thanks!

Steven Valdez

Aug 31, 2016, 10:18:16 AM8/31/16
to hoah...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Depending on how you are building, you are likely running into issues where you have both the Chromium BoringSSL (fork of OpenSSL) library and your copy of OpenSSL linked in, and your code is linked against one while calling the symbols in the other library. If you are building inside Chromium, the easiest way would be to link against the headers and copy of SSL that Chromium ships in third_party/boringssl/src/include/openssl/.

Hoa Vu

Sep 5, 2016, 1:01:04 AM9/5/16
to Chromium-dev, hoah...@gmail.com
Thanks for your answer!

Vào 21:18:16 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 31 tháng 8 năm 2016, Steven Valdez đã viết: