google speech api

Charles A Prosser

Apr 13, 2015, 9:18:45 AM4/13/15
to chromi...@chromium.org

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Google speech api. I'm following the directions here to get an api key:

http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/api-keys

In step 6 of these instructions, where I am to enable the desired api's, I do not see the speech api listed.
How do I create the api key so I can use the Google speech api?

Thanks,

Charles

Victor Khimenko

Apr 13, 2015, 9:36:32 AM4/13/15
to capr...@us.ibm.com, Chromium-dev
On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Charles A Prosser <capr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Google speech api. I'm following the directions here to get an api key:

http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/api-keys

Have you actually read the beginning of that page? Specifically that yellow blurb:

Important Note: This page is about building Chromium. If you have arrived on this page by searching for a specific API which you want to use for some other purpose, this is not the page you want. Please do not email the chromium-dev list to ask how to get quota for an API; the section "Getting Keys for Your Chromium Derivative" below has the same answer you will get from the list. Do not email chromium-dev for quota questions about the Speech API.

In step 6 of these instructions, where I am to enable the desired api's, I do not see the speech api listed.

 Indeed.

How do I create the api key so I can use the Google speech api?

Shezan Baig

Apr 13, 2015, 9:36:32 AM4/13/15
to capr...@us.ibm.com, chromi...@chromium.org
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61227006.jpg :) (search the archives)