Remote Inspection Fails with JS SyntaxError

geo...@amazon.com

Feb 14, 2018, 7:57:31 PM2/14/18
to Chromium-dev
Was wondering if anyone had seen this issue before I filed a bug. I am trying to use the remote inspector on a locally running headless shell and when I inspect I am getting a white page. When I inspect that white page I see in the console:
inspector.html:1 Uncaught (in promise) SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at evaluateScript (VM21 inspector.js:23)
    at scriptSourceLoaded (VM21 inspector.js:21)
    at <anonymous>

Reloading the window doesn't seem to help, and the local headless shell seems to be running fine.

geo...@amazon.com

Feb 14, 2018, 8:16:50 PM2/14/18
to Chromium-dev
Ah, looks like I was using a stable version instead of the latest DevChannel.