using DownloadManager on Android PostProfileInit

7 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Demetrios Tsillas

ungelesen,
19.04.2018, 16:10:2219.04.18
an Chromium-dev
I have a component which needs to download a file on startup.

On the desktop I use the DownloadManager, calling DownloadUrl from PostProfileInit. Seems to work great.

But on Android this gets DownloadItem::INTERRUPTED.

It looks like I reach PostProfileInit but chromium is not yet ready to run. It asks if I want to log into my account. Could it be interrupting downloads at this point?

Is there a better place to call DownloadUrl?

thanks!!!
-Jim.

Demetrios Tsillas

ungelesen,
19.04.2018, 16:30:2519.04.18
an Chromium-dev
Ok I figure out that if I call CanResume and then (if that returns true) call Resume (on the DownloadItem) it works!!!
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten