Knowing when all fonts/images have been loaded?

Aleks Totic

Feb 16, 2018, 7:48:50 PM2/16/18
to Chromium-dev
Looking at fixing our test runner for wpt. Is there any way to find out in our C++ code when all images/fonts have been loaded?

Aleks

Christian Biesinger

Feb 23, 2018, 8:39:25 PM2/23/18
to Aleks Totic, Chromium-dev
onload should work for images. Not sure about fonts.

Christian
> --
> --
> "Chromium-dev" group.
> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/chromium-dev/CAMdyzDsSrUZusJHJj9ZAqZb6dZQQrVrsfUAjAD3%2B4UV6T43Wjg%40mail.gmail.com.

Mike Frysinger

Feb 23, 2018, 8:44:01 PM2/23/18
to Christian Biesinger, Aleks Totic, Chromium-dev
if you're referring to webfonts, i don't think onload is sufficient.  this mdn article gets into some of the finer details:

if there was a "simpler" way in Chrome, i'd be interested in knowing too ;).
-mike

Aleks Totic

Feb 24, 2018, 12:23:04 AM2/24/18
to Christian Biesinger, Chromium-dev
Images are caused by improper invalidation in layoutng. I was confused.

Aleks