How to embed vb.net application with c++ files

King Gandhi

Sep 26, 2016, 4:44:34 AM9/26/16
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hello I am Sagar Gandhi,

Query:

How to embed vb.net application with c++ files
I want to give input from Visual basic Desktop Application to C++
file and then want to back output from that particular C++ file to
Visual basic Desktop Application...
Please Give me suggestions regarding same.

Thank You...

Anthony Berent

Sep 26, 2016, 4:52:16 AM9/26/16
to sagar.ga...@gmail.com, chromi...@chromium.org
Hi Sagar,

This group is specifically for questions about development of the Chromium web browser; we do not use vb.net, so I don't think you will find your answer here. You would probably do better to ask on Stack Overflow .