PSA: Announcing the ChOps Services Status Dashboard

Joanna Wang

Aug 16, 2017, 4:15:49 PM8/16/17
to chromi...@chromium.org

TL;DR To check if any Chrome Operations services are down or experiencing interruptions, visit the new Status Dashboard at chopsdash.appspot.com

Problems? File a bug

Hello Chromium Developers,

This is the new Chrome Operations (ChOps) services status dashboard:

chopsdash.appspot.com

It was built for Chromium developers as a resource to check the status of ChOps services that they use. The goal of this dashboard is to help users of ChOp's services determine if a problem they're experiencing is unique to them or if there actually is a disruption/outage.

Ongoing issues are shown with a red/yellow dot next to the service name under the ‘Current Status’ column. If there are no issues, all dots will be green. The columns on the right show all previous incidents that are now resolved.

Eventually, we'd like to add some more information for each incident icon exposed via hovering. eg. What's the exact issue? What's being done to fix it? etc.

If you have any suggestions on what information you would like to see please let us know via the feedback form (general feedback is also welcome here).

Thanks,

ChOps Team

Julie Parent

Aug 17, 2017, 4:37:44 PM8/17/17
to Joanna Wang, blink-dev, Chromium-dev, infra-dev
This is really great. While I don't *want* to have to use it, I am excited to have somewhere to redirect all the "Hey, is X down or is it just me?" queries I get :)