Showing Logs that only pertain to render process

已查看 37 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Patrick Wright

未读,
2016年7月25日 16:37:442016/7/25
收件人 Chromium-dev
I am trying to do some off screen rendering. Is there a way to show logs that just pertain to rendering?

I currently use this flag when launching browser?

--enable-logging --v=1

Lei Zhang

未读,
2016年7月25日 17:09:512016/7/25
收件人 wrig...@gmail.com、Chromium-dev
If you look at a sample logging line:

[1:1:0725/111240:ERROR:PlatformKeyboardEvent.cpp(94)] Not implemented
reached in static bool
blink::PlatformKeyboardEvent::currentCapsLockState()

It's format is:
[PID:TID:TIMESTAMP:CHANNEL:FILENAME(LINE_NUMBER)] MESSAGE.

You can grep for the PID (and/or) TID you are interested in. Assuming
this is on Linux, if "PID namespaces" is turned on in
chrome://sandbox, then renderers oftentimes have odd looking PIDs like
1.
> --
> --

Patrick Wright

未读,
2016年7月25日 17:21:092016/7/25
收件人 Chromium-dev、wrig...@gmail.com
Thank you. will look deeper into this with that info. Also, for chromium source is Atom a good IDE? What is the IDE recommended for Chromium source?

Lei Zhang

未读,
2016年7月25日 17:39:102016/7/25
收件人 wrig...@gmail.com、Chromium-dev
Perhaps you should start a separate thread, or see if there was an
existing thread on chromium-dev about IDEs.
https://www.chromium.org/developers has a section on editor guides.
Presumably "Atom" refers to
https://www.chromium.org/developers/using-atom-as-your-ide ? I have no
idea if that's a good IDE. I'm just a simple VIM user. My
recommendation is to use what you like, and avoid holy wars on the
topic.

Patrick Wright

未读,
2016年7月25日 17:44:182016/7/25