Change Android App Package Name

Volkan Toprak

Dec 7, 2017, 12:53:28 AM12/7/17
to Chromium-dev
Hi,

Is there a way to change the default package name "org.chromium.chrome" for Android?

Thanks for any help

Андрей Кадацкий

Dec 7, 2017, 4:42:59 AM12/7/17
to Chromium-dev
Hi, I don't remember is it my custom solution or native, but try to look into args.gn file (in chromium/src/out/YourBuildName) and add/change this line

android_manifest_package = "com.your_package_name"

Андрей Кадацкий

Dec 7, 2017, 4:46:25 AM12/7/17
to Chromium-dev
Oh, no, looks like it my custom changes, originally you should change BUILD.gn file there shuld be line

manifest_package = "org.chromium.chrome"

Volkan Toprak

Dec 7, 2017, 5:24:07 AM12/7/17
to Chromium-dev
Thank you very much. This works