PSA: Some bugs.chromium.org requests are slow

Jason Robbins

Dec 11, 2017, 2:58:26 PM12/11/17
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
The issue tracker is currently serving about 5% of requests slowly.  Latency for those requests is averaging 6 to 8 seconds, whereas it is normally around 2 seconds.  And, some users are seeing intermittent errors.

We have one possible fix ready to be deployed soon, and another possible improvement in progress.

I'll post an update when those are live.

Thanks,
jason!

Jason Robbins

Dec 11, 2017, 8:03:13 PM12/11/17
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
The changes that I thought would fix the problem are live and we are still seeing poor performance for about 5% of our requests.
I'll keep working on this as my top priority and post an update when there is news.

Thanks,
jason!

Jason Robbins

Dec 12, 2017, 2:01:19 PM12/12/17
to infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
The issue tracker performance returned to normal about 6 hours ago and has held steady since then.

If you encounter poor performance on any specific query or in general, feel free to file an issue at

Thanks,
jason!

Lei Zhang

Dec 12, 2017, 3:04:44 PM12/12/17
to Jason Robbins, infr...@chromium.org, blink-dev, Chromium-dev
Thanks Jason for taking care of this issue and keeping us informed of
the progress.