Chromium for android end loading and initializing event

אבי וזהו

Jun 16, 2017, 6:07:04 AM6/16/17
to Chromium-dev
Hi,

On the Chromium for android.

Is there an event or place that i can know when the app finished loading and initializing completely?

Thanks
Avi

Tommy Nyquist

Jun 16, 2017, 2:06:53 PM6/16/17
to avi...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
One thing we sometimes do is to add tasks to the DeferredStartupHandler, which is invoked from ChromeActivity. Would that fit with your plans?

אבי וזהו

Jun 17, 2017, 3:09:02 PM6/17/17
to Chromium-dev, avi...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I'm trying to execute this code:

PrefServiceBridge.getInstance().nativeSetContentSettingForPattern(ContentSettingsType.CONTENT_SETTINGS_TYPE_JAVASCRIPT, "MY_URL", ContentSetting.BLOCK.toInt());

But I get the following error:

Process: org.chromium.chrome.browser, PID: 16443
 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for long org.chromium.chrome.browser.search_engines.TemplateUrlService.nativeInit() (tried Java_org_chromium_chrome_browser_search_1engines_TemplateUrlService_nativeInit and Java_org_chromium_chrome_browser_search_1engines_TemplateUrlService_nativeInit__)

So I'm locking for the right place/time to run this code.

I tried to un it in the "ChromeBrowserInitializer" class but it didn't help.

Thanks
Avi

Tommy Nyquist

Jun 22, 2017, 6:09:13 PM6/22/17
to avi...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
You need to ensure that it's invoked after the native library has loaded.

It should for example have been loaded when ChromeActivity#onStartWithNative() is invoked.