After cl upload, git cl owners tells nothing

已查看 55 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

xin...@intel.com

未读,
2018年3月15日 22:50:192018/3/15
收件人 Chromium-dev
Hi, after I submited a cl by git cl upload --gerrit,  I tried git cl owners  to get the owners info for cl review. However, git cl owners only prompts a single line like:
** You selected these owners **

Tom Anderson

未读,
2018年3月16日 14:32:542018/3/16
收件人 xin...@intel.com、Chromium-dev
That can happen when "*" is in the OWNERS file.  It just means you can get anyone to review that CL.  Perhaps it would be better for "git cl owners" to pick a reviewer though, since presubmit will still require at least one.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 7:50 PM, <xin...@intel.com> wrote:
Hi, after I submited a cl by git cl upload --gerrit,  I tried git cl owners  to get the owners info for cl review. However, git cl owners only prompts a single line like:
** You selected these owners **

Anita Woodruff

未读,
2018年3月19日 11:18:182018/3/19
收件人 thomasa...@google.com、xin...@intel.com、Chromium-dev
Aha, that's what I suspected but wasn't sure enough to reply myself - thanks Tom!

As an alternative to picking a random reviewer, how about if the tool printed some message saying anyone can review it?

Personally I'd find that most helpful, for the rare occasion when it happens and I forget what no output means.

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 at 18:32 'Tom Anderson' via Chromium-dev <chromi...@chromium.org> wrote:
That can happen when "*" is in the OWNERS file.  It just means you can get anyone to review that CL.  Perhaps it would be better for "git cl owners" to pick a reviewer though, since presubmit will still require at least one.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 7:50 PM, <xin...@intel.com> wrote:
Hi, after I submited a cl by git cl upload --gerrit,  I tried git cl owners  to get the owners info for cl review. However, git cl owners only prompts a single line like:
** You selected these owners **

Aaron Gable

未读,
2018年3月20日 12:13:562018/3/20
收件人 aw...@google.com、thomasa...@google.com、xin...@intel.com、Chromium-dev
Please file a bug in the Infra>SDK component so we can keep track of this request :)

Anita Woodruff

未读,
2018年3月21日 11:25:152018/3/21
收件人 Aaron Gable、thomasa...@google.com、xin...@intel.com、Chromium-dev