Chromium Logs in Android

Volkan Toprak

Dec 4, 2017, 8:15:45 AM12/4/17
to Chromium-dev
Hi,

I want to implement an email activity and user can send the app logs in that email text.

Is there a file or method that Chromium saves the necessary logs so that I can use ?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Tommy Nyquist

Dec 4, 2017, 9:21:19 PM12/4/17
to tprkv...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
The code that reads the logcat in Chromium is available in org.chromium.chrome.browser.crash.LogcatExtractionRunnable.java#getElidedLogcat().

Volkan Toprak

Dec 5, 2017, 8:38:27 AM12/5/17
to Tommy Nyquist, Chromium-dev
Hi, thanks for the answer.

However, I think this is not what I need. This class is only for test cases.
--
Volkan Toprak
Istanbul Technical University

David Trainor

Dec 5, 2017, 7:20:02 PM12/5/17
to tprkv...@gmail.com, Tommy Nyquist, Chromium-dev
LogcatExtractionRunnable.java is not a test class.  Are you saying you want something just for your tests?  You could use this class to get the logs in your test and built your email Activity to send them?