M46 branch is here! (2490)

Tina Zhou

Aug 24, 2015, 7:19:44 PM8/24/15
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi all,

We have branched for M46. Please read through this entire email if you plan on making changes that you want in this release.

Branches
Branch number: 2490
Branched Chromium @ revision: 344925
Branched Blink @ revision: 201035

V8 Branch: 4.6

Skia Branch: chrome/m46

Webrtc Branch: 46 / Talk Branch: 46

The Merge Process:
To get a change into M46, here’s what you need to do:
  1. Have your change checked into the trunk/master, and passed through either a Canary build or Dev channel release before asking for merge approval.
  2. Tag your bug with the correct label: Merge-Request-46.  If you tag it wrong, we won't see it.
  3. Wait for your merge to be approved.  This will trigger an email or IM notification that your bug has been approved to land.
  4. Land your change using drover, cherry-pick, or by hand.
  5. Change bug label to Merge-Merged-46

Best,
Tina Zhou