aar target?

瀏覽次數:121 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anton Smirnov

未讀,
2017年12月14日 清晨7:28:432017/12/14
收件者:Chromium-dev
Hey, guys.

I'm using precompiled AAR to add some features to Chromium.

As far as i understand "proper" way of adding third party dependency is:
1) add it as dependency (DEPs file)
2) configure to build it while building Chromium (BUILD.gn file).

Since all android libraries are precopiled i was unable to find anything like "android_aar" target to build aar from the sources.
Does Chromium provide target like this?

If it's not: the target is expected to do what gradle does - build AAR from the sources and config.
Will it work to implement the target by just running gradle to build it and pick up the outputs?

Anton Smirnov

未讀,
2017年12月14日 清晨7:31:452017/12/14
收件者:Chromium-dev
> all android libraries are precopiled
I've meant "all current android libraries used in Chromium are precompiled".

David Turner

未讀,
2017年12月18日 中午12:39:042017/12/18
收件者:Anton Smirnov、Chromium-dev
I'm not sure I understand what you want, but:

1) If you have a pre-compiled .aar library, you can use it with the android_aar_prebuilt gn template. Look at the codebase for many examples of its use.
(just drop the library.aar file in a repository that is retrieved through DEPS, and a corresponding BUILD.gn that defines its target).

2) If you want to compile from sources, an .aar is not useful,  i.e. just define an android_library / android_assets rule for it.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Anton Smirnov <d...@antonsmirnov.name> wrote:
> all android libraries are precopiled
I've meant "all current android libraries used in Chromium are precompiled".

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息