Watching all TabStripModels

Conley

Apr 25, 2017, 2:10:16 PM4/25/17
to Chromium-dev
Hi all,

I have TabStripModelObserver that watches a TabStripModel, but what I really want is to be able to watch all TabStripModels on any browser that is open or may be opened in the future.  Is there a way to do such a thing?

In my specific use case, the Observer gets created when a notification is fired and destroyed when the notification closes.  If the user navigates to the URL that corresponds to the notification click action, the notification will close automatically.

Thanks,
~cco3

Александр Тимохин

Apr 25, 2017, 2:42:08 PM4/25/17