Re: [chromium-dev] Adding new Java classes and using JNI

Andrew Grieve

Apr 29, 2016, 10:48:14 AM4/29/16
to mobius...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
It's hard to answer such a broad question. Maybe tell us what you've tried & what errors you're seeing?

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Sarah <mobius...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to add a new Java class in src/content/public/android/java/src/org/chromium/content/browser/ (say with name'MyClass.java'). In what configuration file should I enter this class so that I can include in other java files using "import org.chromium.content.browser.MyClass" so that it compiles?

The class will also include some native methods. Is it enough to include this information only in content_browser.gypi or do I need to specify it somewhere else as well?

Thanks very much!

Nico Weber

Apr 29, 2016, 10:57:09 AM4/29/16
to Andrew Grieve, mobius...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
I think this thread is duplicated in "[chromium-dev] Using JNI in chromium" where we did give some answers. So this one is Closed: Duplicate of the other one :-)

Mobius Kravets

Apr 29, 2016, 12:24:38 PM4/29/16
to Nico Weber, Andrew Grieve, Chromium-dev
Yes, I tried to delete this post because I wanted to post an updated version. Thanks a lot!