PSA: Lots of issues with failing jobs (due to disk space issues) for win builders in the CQ

Dirk Pranke

Nov 15, 2017, 10:07:52 PM11/15/17
to chromium-dev
Hi all,

Due to some botched config changes on my part, we've managed to fill up disks for the win builders in the CQ. We are working on freeing up space by deleting things, but you'll see a lot of failed jobs in the meantime.

-- Dirk

Dirk Pranke

Nov 15, 2017, 11:36:47 PM11/15/17
to chromium-dev, Bev Cristobal, Jao-ke Chin-Lee, Erik Staab, John Budorick, Vadim Shtayura, zhan...@chromium.org
Update: we've taken the most abused machines out of the fleet for now; the remaining capacity should be more than sufficient to carry us through until tomorrow morning MTV-time. We may-or-may-not restore the full capacity between now and then.

Sorry for all the inconvenience, and special thanks to the folks cc'ed who have been helping me clean up my mess!

-- Dirk

Dirk Pranke

Nov 16, 2017, 4:52:18 PM11/16/17
to chromium-dev, Bev Cristobal, Jao-ke Chin-Lee, Erik Staab, John Budorick, Vadim Shtayura, zhan...@chromium.org
Update again: There were a few sporadic failures earlier today from stragglers, and we're still cleaning up the remaining bots, but things should largely be all-clear now.

Thanks again,

-- Dirk