Contributing to catapult and Gerrit

Lutz Justen

Sep 22, 2017, 8:25:18 AM9/22/17
to chromi...@chromium.org
Now that Rietveld is going read-only, I'm trying to upload a catapult change to Gerrit, but when I switch it over:

  git config gerrit.host true
  git cl upload

I get the following error:

  fatal: remote error: Upload denied for project 'external/github.com/catapult-project/catapult'

  Error after CL description prompt -- saving description to
  /usr/local/google/home/ljusten/.git_cl_description_backup

  Failed to create a change. Please examine output above for the reason of the failure.
  Hint: run command below to diagnose common Git/Gerrit credential problems:
    git cl creds-check

(creds don't show a cookie for the above project)

This page only mentions Rietveld:

How do you make changes to catapult now?

Thanks,

- Lutz

Achuith Bhandarkar

Sep 22, 2017, 4:35:36 PM9/22/17
to Lutz Justen, Chromium-dev
I believe catapult is still on Rietveld (731091), and the migration date is Wed Sep 27.

Annie Sullivan

Sep 25, 2017, 11:49:39 AM9/25/17
to Achuith Bhandarkar, Lutz Justen, Chromium-dev
Thanks, Achuith, that's correct.

In the future, you can reach more catapult developers on the tra...@chromium.org list.