Do we support asan (ODR checks) in component builds?

Primiano Tucci

Jun 18, 2018, 7:23:12 PM6/18/18
to Chromium-dev, Oystein Eftevaag
Came up in the context of https://crbug.com/853872
Is ASAN+is_component_build a configuration we support (read: is this tested by any bot/waterfall)?
That configs found an ODR in a cros test target (for a constant).
Before trying to reshuffle targets to make it go away, would be nice to know if there is anything preventing that this won't happen again.

Thanks,
Primiano

Nico Weber

Jun 18, 2018, 9:33:17 PM6/18/18
to Primiano Tucci, Chromium-dev, Oystein Eftevaag
On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 7:23 PM, Primiano Tucci <prim...@chromium.org> wrote:
Came up in the context of https://crbug.com/853872
Is ASAN+is_component_build a configuration we support (read: is this tested by any bot/waterfall)?

It's not covered by a bot. It mostly works in practice.