Multiple Audio Tracks implementation

ano nim

Apr 20, 2018, 10:37:47 AM4/20/18
to Chromium-dev, ser...@chromium.org
Hello,

I've noticed there was this commit one year ago in which it states "allows switching between different audio and video tracks during playback" but I don't see any flags in chromium that could enable that. I've checked that audioTracks property do not work (based on web demo in which Microsoft Edge shows 2 audio tracks for video properly).

Are there any plans to implement it? Or posibility to turn this on in chromium at the moment (if implementation is complete and works)?

Dale Curtis

Apr 20, 2018, 1:22:03 PM4/20/18
to dulo...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev, ser...@chromium.org
I believe if you turn on experimental web platform features in chrome://flags it will work. I don't have current plans to share on when we might enable this more broadly though.

- dale