Gardening Report 10/02

Daniel Murphy

Oct 2, 2015, 8:57:40 PM10/2/15
to Chromium-dev
Hello!

Decent number of reverts today:
Resolved:

Pending:
Unresolved/Flaky
Have a nice weekend!

Daniel

Daniel Murphy

Oct 5, 2015, 9:15:05 PM10/5/15
to Chromium-dev
Hello again!

I forgot that this is a 2 day thing. More issues, but this time I practiced using TestExpectations!

Resolved:
Unknown:
Have a nice week!
Daniel

Chris Mumford

Oct 6, 2015, 11:38:03 AM10/6/15
to Chromium-dev
I like the idea of a report. I wonder if this could be integrated into Sheriff-O-Matic?

Ojan Vafai

Oct 7, 2015, 8:56:27 PM10/7/15
to cmum...@chromium.org, Chromium-dev
What do you have in mind for integration? I'm happy to work with folks to add features to Sheriff-o-matic.

Fwiw, the troopers have a bug queue with the Infra-Trooper label. The way you contact troopers is to file a bug with that label (via a pre-filled template). I'm planning on extending that concept to sheriffing. So, there will be Sheriff-Chromium, Sheriff-Blink, etc. And each of those queues will show up in sheriff-o-matic. That way, the unfinished work from one sheriffing stint naturally passes to the next sheriff. But it also gives a standard way for people to see if the sheriff already knows about an issue and contact them in a less interupty way than irc.