Can anyone suggest me how can I build a sample application with chromium library?

mukesh prabhakar

Apr 25, 2017, 5:02:46 AM4/25/17
to Chromium-dev
Can anyone suggest me how can I build a sample application with chromium library?

PhistucK

Apr 25, 2017, 8:45:54 AM4/25/17
to mukeshpr...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Chromium is not a library, it is a full blown browser, so there is no simple way to do that using just Chromium.
You can look into third party solutions like the Chromium Embedded Framework, Electron and perhaps others.

PhistucK

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:02 PM, mukesh prabhakar <mukeshpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone suggest me how can I build a sample application with chromium library?

Alex Clarke

Apr 25, 2017, 9:10:24 AM4/25/17
to PhistucK, mukeshpr...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Perhaps he means Headless Chrome?  You can link against headless_lib but you'll need to build that yourself.

mukesh prabhakar

Apr 25, 2017, 10:10:26 AM4/25/17
to Alex Clarke, PhistucK, Chromium-dev
Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am able to build chromium browser and geting "SystemWebView.apk" file.

But I don't know How can I get wrapper jar for .so file. (to talk to native code).