Hide browser UI

haiyan gong

Dec 11, 2017, 3:59:24 AM12/11/17
to Chromium-dev
I want to hide all browser UI,How can I do?
Like "browser->window()->Hide()"?
How I get current browser?
Has anyone done such a problem?

Sarah Lohmeier

Dec 12, 2017, 1:43:55 PM12/12/17
to Chromium-dev
Hello Haiyan, are you looking for Chrome's headless mode?

haiyan gong

Dec 12, 2017, 7:58:27 PM12/12/17
to Chromium-dev
Thanks Sarah. That's not what I'm looking for, I want to write some code in chromium.

在 2017年12月13日星期三 UTC+8上午2:43:55,Sarah Lohmeier写道:

Simon Hong

Dec 12, 2017, 8:17:35 PM12/12/17
to gongh...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev

I think you can find some clues from full screen mode.
In fullscreen mode, all UI is hidden.

2017년 12월 13일 (수) 오전 9:58, haiyan gong <gongh...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

haiyan gong

Dec 12, 2017, 8:31:06 PM12/12/17
to Chromium-dev, gongh...@gmail.com
 Thanks Simon. You mean start chrome like "chrome --start-fullscreen" ? It also shows a fullscreen window.

在 2017年12月13日星期三 UTC+8上午9:17:35,Simon Hong写道:

Simon Hong

Dec 12, 2017, 9:00:56 PM12/12/17
to gongh...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
I mean you could find related code what you want around fullscreen mode code.
I think you also want to hide all UIs not in fullscreen, right?
If so, you can learn how to hide browser UI in fullscreen mode and
then you apply it to not in fullscreen :)
> https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/chromium-dev/30923951-0ea1-4b58-9859-338136d8c7d1%40chromium.org.

PhistucK

Dec 13, 2017, 12:40:03 AM12/13/17
to haiyan gong, Chromium-dev
Or --kiosk.

PhistucK

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/chromium-dev/30923951-0ea1-4b58-9859-338136d8c7d1%40chromium.org.

Sang Woo Ko

Jan 25, 2018, 8:56:25 AM1/25/18
to Chromium-dev
FWIW, Browser::SupportsWindowFeature() is used to decide hide ui or not such as tabstrip, tool bar.

2017년 12월 11일 월요일 오후 5시 59분 24초 UTC+9, haiyan gong 님의 말: