ios_web_shell : Web_IOThread(13):EXC_BAD_ACCESS(code=1,address=0x30)

Dora

Jun 29, 2016, 4:33:50 AM6/29/16
to Chromium-dev

Hello everyone,

     I came about a problem when I run the code. Now I have no idea , could you give me some advice?

(1) I picked out   the code of the directory( src/ios/web/shell ).

(2) I created a project using the code, and link  static library in the path src/out/Debug-iphoneos. the project build successed and run is normal.

(3) When I linked static library in the path src/out/Release-iphones, the project build successed, but it run was not normal. As follows:

My project directory as follows:

Stuart Morgan

Jun 29, 2016, 11:35:48 AM6/29/16
to quyan...@sina.com, chromium-dev
You almost certainly have a nullptr somewhere in that stack, given the access address. That's all anyone is likely to be able to tell you without being able to debug it live. As with your previous question: we can't remotely debug code that we can't see, built by a project we can't see, failing with errors we have only very limited information about. As the person building your project, with access to all those things, you'll need to debug these issues yourself at least up until the point where there is a detailed Chromium-specific question that you can ask the list.

Building a new project on top of Chromium is a non-trivial undertaking, and if you are going to attempt to do it, you'll need to have enough familiarity with tools like lldb to debug standard issues that come up in C++ development (like null pointer dereferences). If you need help with that, a more general resource like StackOverflow would be a good place to start.

-Stuart

Dora

Jul 1, 2016, 4:32:39 AM7/1/16
to Chromium-dev, quyan...@sina.com

You are very patient, thank you for your advices.

在 2016年6月29日星期三 UTC+8下午11:35:48,Stuart Morgan写道: