Safe browsing Android Test sites

毕然

Aug 10, 2017, 6:51:30 AM8/10/17
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hey guys,

I want to test safe browsing on Android. However I know less about the "bad sites".

Do you have any idea how can I get them? Especilly for that chromium will block totally.

Thanks,
Ran

PhistucK

Aug 10, 2017, 7:56:39 AM8/10/17
to bir...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Does this one help?

PhistucK

ntf...@chromium.org

Aug 16, 2017, 12:21:20 AM8/16/17
to Chromium-dev, bir...@gmail.com
Hi Ran,

ntf...@chromium.org

Sep 5, 2017, 5:20:55 PM9/5/17
to Chromium-dev, bir...@gmail.com
FYI, chromium for Android does not support Safe Browsing. We rely on the SafetyNet APIs from Google Play Services to do Safe Browsing checks. Only the Google-branded Chrome will include Safe Browsing.

毕然

Sep 7, 2017, 3:41:25 AM9/7/17
to Chromium-dev, bir...@gmail.com
Thanks.

I noticed that SafeBrowsingApiHandler on Java side will always return a null reference. :)

Thanks,
Ran

在 2017年9月6日星期三 UTC+8上午5:20:55,ntf...@chromium.org写道:
FYI, chromium for Android does not support Safe Browsing. We rely on the SafetyNet APIs from Google Play Services to do Safe Browsing checks. Only the Google-branded Chrome will include Safe Browsing.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 9:21:20 PM UTC-7, ntf...@chromium.org wrote:
Hi Ran,

Have you tried http://testsafebrowsing.appspot.com yet?

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 4:56:39 AM UTC-7, PhistucK wrote:
Does this one help?

PhistucK