How to hide url chromium bare

jeanba wenceslas

Jan 16, 2017, 2:29:33 AM1/16/17
to Chromium-dev
Hello all,
I have already done chromium linux.Mon project next chromiul android.So I have questions.
How to hide the url address bar for chromium android.This is to say where is the code that we will modify to do this.
Need help please.
Thank you in advance my friends

PhistucK

Jan 16, 2017, 3:43:55 AM1/16/17
to jeanba wenceslas, Chromium-dev
Use cs.chromium.org to search the code base. It should be in Java files.

PhistucK

jeanba wenceslas

Jan 17, 2017, 8:14:58 AM1/17/17
to Chromium-dev
how to hide url bar on linux chromium in source code ,no use keyboard

PhistucK

Jan 17, 2017, 8:29:59 AM1/17/17
to jeanba wenceslas, Chromium-dev
Use the same code search tool and search for "omnibar" (under some "ui" folder), trace your way to the toolbar that contains it and to the browser that contains the toolbar and remove the toolbar from the view.
Some feature might depend on it, but perhaps you can just not display it while keeping the objects alive (wasteful but might work).

PhistucK