[PSA] ios-* CQ bots will be flipped to LUCI today (May 16)

8 просмотров

Sergey Berezin

не прочитано,
16 мая 2018 г., 15:48:0216.05.2018
– chromium-dev

If you don’t care about LUCI migration and you are NOT a Trooper/Sheriff today (5/16), you can stop reading now.

We are flipping ios-device, ios-device-xcode-clang, ios-simulator-full-configs and ios-simulator-xcode-clang builders to LUCI today, May 16:

In particular, chromium.mac buildbot master will be shut down. If you have any services connecting to the buildbot master directly (via https://build.chromium.org/deprecated/chromium.mac/ URL), they need to be talking to the equivalent ci.chromium.org APIs instead.

These builders have been well tested on LUCI, so we don’t expect issues, but if you encounter any, please contact LUCI-Task-Force@ and include sergeyberezin@ who is the migration PoC for these builders.

For chromium-devs, note that immediately following the flip, blamelists will temporarily not have enough data to populate and build numbers will be bumped. Outside of this, there *should* be no disruption to the CQ and waterfall builds. If you have other questions, please see LUCI Migration FAQ (http://bit.ly/2EMshTr).

Thanks!

Sergey.

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору