Chromium for Android development tips

Max

Jun 27, 2016, 9:16:11 AM6/27/16
to Chromium-dev
Can somebody share his tips for developing Android version of Chromium?
How to set up a Java IDE (Android Studio for example) to get comprehensive project overview and autocompletion.

Thiago Farina

Jun 27, 2016, 3:34:33 PM6/27/16
to knuc...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev

On Monday, June 27, 2016, Max <knuc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can somebody share his tips for developing Android version of Chromium?
How to set up a Java IDE (Android Studio for example) to get comprehensive project overview and autocompletion.
I don't think GYP and GN generate project files for Android Studio. I think they generate for
Eclipse though.

--
Thiago Farina

Dan Alcantara

Jun 27, 2016, 3:58:14 PM6/27/16
to tfa...@chromium.org, knuc...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
For Eclipse development, there's this page: